Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

MILITARY INSIDER: President Obama – “By Any Means Necessary”

For the first time in over two years of ongoing interviews, a powerful and highly influential Wall Street insider allows for direct interview participation of a figure we will simply call “Military Insider”. What follows is the first of a two part interview with both of these individuals who are warning of an impending manufactured crisis within the United States by powers desperate to secure a second term for “the man calling himself Obama”. For those who have followed these insider interviews from the beginning – you know just how accurate they have proven to be. Please remind yourself of that as you read this latest discussion............................

repost from Ulsterman on July 19, 2012................................ PART ONE: UM: Can we begin? WSI: (Broad smile) Yes – and might I just say this before we do…it is so very nice to see you again in person. UM: I’m just as glad to see you looking so much better. Out of the woods? WSI: No-no…at my age one is always “in the woods” if you will. But at this point, I’m not helping to fertilize the trees just yet! (laughs) Read more in News « “Food Poisoning”“President Obama – You’re Killing Us Out Here” » UM: Why did you decide to invite him here? I’m glad – honored, to have them here, but can you explain…briefly explain why you’ve done this? WSI: Certainly. I invited…I guess that term is sufficient…I invited them here for no other reason than to have what they know and what their experience tells them – I wanted that perspective to now be included in this from the first person. I…we…-name deleted- and I decided it would be best, when possible, to have this information come to you without the filter of our own interpretations. UM: How long have you known each other? WSI: (Looks over at MI) That would be…nearly twenty years? Perhaps a bit more? MI: Twenty three years. WSI: That long? Really? MI: Just over twenty-three years. That’s correct. UM: Have you known –name deleted- that long as well? MI: No. WSI: I introduced them…it wasn’t more than a few years ago. Shortly after the election…in 2008. Shortly after –name deleted- told me there had been a terrible mistake made. That Obama being elected had been a terrible mistake. Then I began hearing similar things from him…the concern that was…mounting within the military and intelligence community regarding the new president. UM: Can you expand on that? Those concerns. What were they? WSI: You’ve already – we’ve already been down that path. A number of times. UM: I’d like to hear it from him. If that’s ok. Their perspective. Unfiltered. Like you just said you wanted. (Military Insider looks at WSI)............................................. (Read the entire interview)

1 comment: