Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Time To Kill


Found this over at a fellow patriots blog. While the words echo what all of us feel, it is the comments that carry the full message. To all the three letter agencies who monitor us; Sir, you are stirring up a hornets nest. As TL said it best; "Before you ask how many I am willing to kill to preserve my liberty, tell me how many you are willing to kill to take it."




"I am a soldier. I know what war looks like, what it sounds like, smells like, what it feels like in my soul.

I stand today in the twilight of my nation’s grace, looking into the darkness of impending war.

My sleep is troubled, knowing what awaits, yet the ignorant and the ‘true believers’ sleep easily in their delusions, and I am saddened by it.

Daily, I see the Blackhawk and Apache helicopters flying over my city, the military vehicles which appear so frequently now on our roads, often with ‘guns up’ in violation of Posse Comitatus, and I know why they prepare, that it is not far off.

Nightly I hear the report of gunfire near my home, the noise angry men make as they prepare to boil over. These are not soldiers – they are but angry men. And though I share their well-justified anger, I am cautious with them, for they are not disciplined, and they know not the face of war, nor the burdens it imposes upon mind, body, and soul. Because of this, they are dangerous, and I am saddened by this – that dangerous men should roam the streets near my home, full of anger and the lust for vengeance."
Read the full article...........

No comments:

Post a Comment