Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Jew Without a Gun



"If the Los Angeles riots taught us anything, it’s that you’re a fool if you count on the authorities to protect you in times of civil chaos – in fact, at any time. In the end, only I can protect my family.

I’m never going to allow myself to be outgunned by the bad guys. All the gun laws that are on the books just make it that much easier for the barbarians to amass weapons and for law-abiding people like you and me to be at their mercy."


There are thousands of stories of survivors of the 1992 LA riots. This one from an American Jew who was attending a movie screening to, get this, raise money for inner-city youth, barely made it home alive with his family. So can someone tell me why in the face of all evidence, American Jews still support overwhelmingly the left's agenda in America?
Read and heed....

No comments:

Post a Comment