Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Letter to the Citizenry from Sheriff Jerry Jones



This is what we went to Fargo Steak House in Zebulon to hear from our elected Sheriffs
last week. Thank you Sheriff Jones for finally making your stand as an elected official in NC clear. I hope our Sheriff in Wake County soon follows your lead.

“As the Sheriff of Franklin County North Carolina I, Jerry W Jones, will not participate in, nor enforce, any Unconstitutional Edicts, Orders or Laws handed down by any Government Body. As the highest ranking law enforcement officer within my jurisdiction I feel as though it is my duty to make this statement clear. No Law Abiding Citizen of Franklin County shall have their Constitutional Rights infringed upon. I have sworn an oath attesting to this statement and it will be honored at all times. I thank each and every one of you for your time and continued support of the Office of Sheriff.”

Sheriff Jerry W. Jones





From NCrenegade....

No comments:

Post a Comment