Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

What Is My Agenda?

Recently my and those of my acquaintance agenda's have been brought into question.
Here it is in a nutshell;  Helping to train and facilitate American patriots in reaching their full potential
and increase the knowledge-base of those I teach. If you are an anti-social personality that
thinks all police or military or any group are evil ( except politicians :)then I believe we will not have much in common.
It is said if you can no longer do, then teach,if you can no longer teach, then consult. I am somewhere between teaching and consulting in my life. I hope we will see more of the example set by Bloc Identitaire as it will become crucial in the future.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely, and cops and soldiers and housewives and mechanics basically everybody except anarchist and leftist.
    Here is a group that should have a say in America;
    http://im2moro.org/featured-videos/voices-without-a-vote

    ReplyDelete