Translate

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Subversion in America


I tend to reserve judging people until I am absolutely certain.
I do believe this about people who are focused on the evils of civilian police.
In this world its hard to judge sometimes but anyone who makes provocative statements designed to inflame the public against any one group, is automatically suspect. Louis Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton stirring up black outrage are suspect. The OWS crowd denouncing capitalism are suspect. The anarchist denouncing civilian police are suspect. I do know for fact, a trademark of every Communist operative, whether knowingly or not, is to turn public opinion against civil authority at every opportunity. There are plenty of abuses of power at the national level without alienating the one group of people who will be crucial in deciding the outcome, if this country goes south.
Like I posted, there are good and bad people in any group. The few examples of police over-reach need to be monitored and corrected. For now, there are legal ways to address
them without posting stuff from anarchist calling for a hot civil war to start. I pray that it does not and will do everything within my ability to avoid it. If it does I will do everything I can to protect decent people within my area.
If we have any hope of surviving what is coming as a moral society, we will need good people working together and police officers are generally good people who care about their fellow man. So if any of my acquaintance do not understand my position, let this serve to advise you.
 Yuri Bezmenov, a Russian born, KGB trained subverter tells about the influence of the Soviet Union on Western media and describes the stages of communist takeovers. This interview was conducted by G. Edward Griffin in 1984.

2 comments:

  1. I think the bulk of the problem stems from the media. We see very few, if any, really GOOD stories about the actions of the police. I myself am guilty of having a negative bias on occasion.

    We can all think of a "bad apple" story we have heard recently, but rarely can we think of a good one.

    For myself, I think of the Officer that saved the kid in Wal-Mart by shooting the knife wielding perp. Now that cop has to live with that image for the rest of his life. But I hope he can temper the nightmares by remembering he saved a child.

    Or I hope we all remember the officer in NY who gave the homeless man some shoes.

    Interestingly enough, I found a link at abovetopsecret.com of all places with a thread dedicated to good cop stories, some with video.

    For my own experience:
    My wife and I previously owned a Chrysler LHS and were making a u-turn in front of a Kroger. Right as we were perpendicular to the entrance, blocking the main road mind you, BLAMMO....sheared the axle.

    Car is sitting nose to the ground and blocking traffic. People are honking and doing nothing else. Four officers on their way to Jersey Mike's came over. Two went about basically telling everyone to shut the hell up. Another got on the radio to get a tow truck, and the fourth came over to be sure we were okay and to see if we needed any medical help.

    So yes there are "bad apples", every org and group of people have them. But I think we need to remember that first responders are there to help us and do a thankless job. - By the way...we did thank them and sent the department a bunch of cookies and cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sane man (or woman) hopes for war, civil or foreign. Sane people will reason together, so long as it is possible without overt capitulation...and Yuri's interview is priceless.

    I'd recommend another good video on the same subject....it's called "Agenda" and can be had at http://agendadocumentary.com/

    ReplyDelete