Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

The American Dream

If George Zimmerman Is Found Not Guilty, Can The American People Handle It?



George Zimmerman If anyone still doubts there are thousands of blacks and leftist all over the net threatening massive violence and targeting people just because they are white, go over to American Dream and read the comments from the people making the threats.. Like I have said many times, I despise racist, I don't care what race they are. Anybody that wants to start some crap with me because Im white, better be meaner and faster than me. And you guys tracking me and trying to get info on me, that stuff works both ways. Its a basic rule of physics, every action has an opposite and equal reaction. The decent law-abiding people of this country, black, white, hispanic, asian, european, african, whatever, its across the board, are slowly starting to wake up and getting pretty disgusted by what you are trying to bring about. You might want to reassess your allegiance before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment